CLASS 12: Friends Competition
CHAIRPERSON: Donna Carpenter (613) 614-4014
Committee: Dianna Lachapelle, Betty Renaud
RULES & REGULATIONS
See “RULES & REGULATIONS OF THE N.L.A.S.”.
Entries accepted at main hall on Thursday July 13, 2017 from 3-10pm
Exhibits are to be picked up on Sunday, July 16, 2017 from 4-5pm
Tips for Exhibitors:
• 2 or more people
• Choose 7 of the 10 following categories
• Space allowed to fill out 3’x3’, no higher than 36” above the table top
• Remember to use this year’s theme, all categories have been chosen with this year’s theme in mind, when possible, your entries should include the theme.
• Provide a sign with the group’s identity in it (ie. Santa’s Helpers)
1. Rolled Sugar Cookies, decorate 3 to display
2. Strawberry Jam
3. Photo using Red and White
4. Decorated Box, not to exceed 12”
5. Needlework using theme, any medium
6. Recycle item incorporating a beaver
7. Carved Canadian animal or bird
8. Crocheted or knitted gift set in Red and White
9. Flower arrangement in silk, using Red and White
10. A friend cookbook, at least 10 recipes, decorated cover, state which recipes were made by.
Winners will be determined by a total point system.
For each category 1st place – 10 points, 2nd place – 7 points, 3rd place – 4 points
First, second and third place teams will receive the appropriate rosette and bragging rights to first place winners for the year.