CHAIRPERSON: Donna Carpenter (613) 614-4014
Committee: Dianna Lachapelle
RULES & REGULATIONS
See “RULES & REGULATIONS OF THE N.L.A.S.”.
Entries accepted at main hall on Thursday July 18, 2019 from 3-10pm
Exhibits are to be picked up on Sunday, July 21, 2019 from 4-5pm
Tips for Exhibitors:
- 2 or more people
- Choose 7 from the 10 following categories
- Space allowed to fill out 3’x3’, no higher than 36” above the table top
- Remember to use this year’s theme, all categories have been chosen with this year’s theme in mind, when possible, your entries should include the theme.
- Provide a sign with the group’s identity in it (ie. Santa’s Helpers)
- Banana loaf (1 mini or ½ large)
- Mixed fruit jam
- Photo incorporating the theme
- Sew a clothes pin bag
- Needle point using theme
- Craft incorporating a solar light
- Welcome sign
- Flowers planted in boot(s)
- Lap blanket
- Wooden toy barn
Winners will be determined by a total point system.
For each category placing;
1st place – 10 points, 2nd place – 7 points, 3rd place – 4 points
second and third place teams will receive the appropriate rosette and bragging
rights to first place winners for the year.