CHAIRPERSON: Donna Carpenter (613) 614-4014
Committee: Dianna Lachapelle, Betty Renaud
RULES & REGULATIONS
See “RULES & REGULATIONS OF THE N.L.A.S.”.
Entries accepted at main hall on Thursday July 12, 2018 from 3-10pm
Exhibits are to be picked up on Sunday, July 15, 2018 from 4-5pm
Tips for Exhibitors:
- 2 or more people
- Choose 7 from the 10 following categories
- Space allowed to fill out 3’x3’, no higher than 36” above the table top
- Remember to use this year’s theme, all categories have been chosen with this year’s theme in mind, when possible, your entries should include the theme.
- Provide a sign with the group’s identity in it (ie. Santa’s Helpers)
- Butter Tarts, three (3) on a paper plate in ziplock
- Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
- Photo of a log building
- Decorated basket using theme
- Embroidery/Cross Stitch using theme, any medium
- Recycled item from Grandma’s Kitchen
- Sewing – a craft tote
- Carved Canadian Animal or Bird
- Flower Arrangement with whatever you can find
- A Shawl for Grandma, crocheted or knitted
Winners will be determined by a total point system.
For each category placing;
1st place – 10 points, 2nd place – 7 points, 3rd place – 4 points
First, second and third place teams will receive the appropriate rosette and bragging rights to first place winners for the year.